- Each player has been randomly drawn to play three rounds of singles matches
- Each match is to consist of three games of singles. All games to be played not ‘best of three’, as scores for all three games will count.
- Matches to be played as follows:
Round 1- between Monday, 3rd August and Sunday, 9th August
Round 2- between Monday, 10th August and Sunday, 16th August
Round 3- between Monday, 17th August and Sunday, 23rd August.
- Matches can be played on Tuesday club night (for those who want company) or any other time agreed by the players.
- All players are responsible for organising the matches on time. Don’t wait for your opponent to contact you! Please check the contact sheet Diane sent out recently to ensure your contact details are up to date.
- All players are to report their match score to the organiser by midnight on the Sunday of the week the match is to be played (Both players please, so I can check you agree!). No scores will be counted after that time. It is intended to report match results as we go along on this page and on our Facebook page.
- After three rounds, the top 4 players (calculated on matches won, then games won, then points difference) will be asked to play a knockout semi-final and final. This is provisionally intended to be on Tuesday night, 25th August or Saturday afternoon, 29th August depending upon the availability of the players involved.
|Round 1 |
3rd – 9th August
|Result||Round 2 |
10th – 16th August
|Result||Round 3 |
17th – 23rd August
|Ali v Marc||Ali v Rod||Ali v Graham B|
|Lyn v Diane||Lyn v Jay||Lyn v Hassi|
|Mike P v Pete||Mike P v Hassi||Mike P v Rod|
|Mari v Paul||Mari v Steve B||Mari v Alan|
|Graham B v Alan||Graham B v Terry||Steve B v Jay|
|Steve B v Rod||Paul v Diane||Paul v Marc|
|Hassi v Dave S||Lee v Chris||Lee v Dave S|
|Lee v Terry||Alan v Pete||Diane v Dave L|
|Dave L v Chris||Dave S v Marc||Terry v Pete|
|Jay v David C||Dave L v David C||Chris v David C|